Players take turns snipping a net with the hopes that their snip is not the one that lets the ‘fish’ get away.
- Large container (metal or plastic) with at least a 5” opening
- Note: If you are using a metal container make sure there are NO sharp edged
- Netting from a produce bag
- Bottle caps, jingle bells, caps off squeeze applesauce pouches, etc.
- Rubber band
- Stretch the netting over the can. Secure in place with rubber band.
- Place ‘fish’ – the small objects – on top of the netting
- Players take turns snipping the net.
- Game ends when all the items have fallen into the can.