January 29th is National Puzzle Day.
Go back to basics and create your own jigsaw puzzle.
- Cereal box or other paperboard packaging material
- Calendar pages, greeting cards, photos, or drawings
- Paint, markers, or crayons (Optional)
- IF using calendar pages, greeting cards, photos, or drawing, glue onto paperboard material. Allow to dry.
- Note: IF using the design on the packing material you do NOT need to glue onto another piece of paperboard.
- Cut around the images and lettering to create the puzzle pieces.