#WePlayChat is our monthly professional development series on Twitter for anyone seeking to expand their knowledge of the wide open field of play.
Launched in January 2016, #WePlayChat is the longest running monthly play-related Twitter chat in the world!
This FREE professional learning opportunity is a great way to connect with fellow play enthusiasts, teachers, health professionals, artists and play experts from across the globe. Our #WePlayChat participants come from 33 countries, spanning 5 continents – all tuning in to connect around PLAY. #WePlayChat is a platform to engage and network with play organizations and individuals through social media.
Each month we share the voice of play on Twitter through these #WePlayChats. Each month has a different play topic and a co-moderator with expertise in that specific play theme. We have #WePlayChat at different times on different days to get the most involvement across our membership. You will not want to miss them!
Tune in and join the global conversation around the value of play! Find us on Twitter @USPlayCoalition
You can see highlights of past #WePlayChat sessions by checking out our Twitter Moments” – twitter.com/USPlayCoalition/moments
How can you participate LIVE (in real time)?!
- When it is time for the chat, login to Twitter with this link to our #WePlayChat feed – twitter.com/hashtag/weplaychat. Follow along by clicking the “Latest” tab across the top. You may want to “refresh” the page occasionally to stay on top of the chat.
- Feel free to like, reply and retweet. Just be sure to include the hashtag #WePlayChat so your input is part of the feed!
Can I still participate if I am not available at the exact time of the live chat?!
- ABSOLUTLEY! If you missed the latest #WePlayChat, don’t fret!!! In the days/weeks after, you can follow the whole thread and still comment, like and RT! Just login to Twitter with this link to our #WePlayChat feed – twitter.com/hashtag/weplaychat and click on “Latest.” Then you just review the chat backwards…or scroll from Q1 to the most recent tweet!
- Just like in the live chat, feel free to like, reply and retweet. Be sure to include the hashtag #WePlayChat so your input is part of the feed!
- And don’t forget you can see highlights of past #WePlayChat sessions by checking out our Twitter Moments” – twitter.com/USPlayCoalition/moments